Update for Sunday, June 28, 2020
- Services will be at 8:45 AM & 10:45 AM. This is a change for our second service.
- We will still have one entry into the sanctuary (at the info center), temperature checks, hand sanitizing and social distancing.
- All of our facilities have been professionally sanitized by BioPure of Johnson City.
CORNERSTONE YOUNG SAINTS
(Students in Grades 6-12)
- CYS will meet in-person Sundays at 10:45 AM.
- CYS will enter into the sanctuary (at the info center) for temperature checks & hand sanitizing. They will be dismissed to their classes after worship.
- Junior High (Grades 6-8) will meet in Hear&Now. Senior High (Grades 9-12) will meet in Classroom G (formerly known as the Junior High Room).
- At the end of service, students will be dismissed from class with no formal check-out procedure.
CORNERSTONE KIDS & LITTLE KIDS
(Kids in Kindergarten – 5th Grade and Little Kids ages 3 or 4)
For now, Kids Ministry will only be available during the second service (10:45 AM).
Per our Child Wellness Policy, please keep your kid(s) at home if they have experienced any of these symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- A temperature above 100 degrees
- A discolored runny nose (not associated with allergies)
- Persistent/congested cough (not associated with allergies)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Upset stomach
- Drainage from eyes, conjunctivitis or pink eye
- Impetigo (open sores around nose/mouth)
- Active chicken pox, measles or mumps.
We also ask that if they have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 recently or any symptoms of the virus to remain at home.
- Registration opens 15 minutes before service starts.
- Check-in will happen in the Education Center just as before. We ask only one parent to assist their child(ren) in check-in. Please keep your parent tag as you will need it to collect your child after service.
- Temperatures will be checked as you enter the building and hand sanitizer will be administered.
- We will have a dedicated check-in person each week. Touch-screen check-in will not be available.
- Please talk to your child beforehand about social distancing and what that means. We are not requiring anyone to wear a mask, although you can if that makes you more comfortable. Due to our limited staff, we cannot guarantee that kids will not touch each other or remain a full 6-feet apart during classes. If you are uncomfortable with that, you are welcome to keep your kid(s) in service with you. Kids will be split into four classes to help with distancing. We will not all gather in the Kids Room as before. Teachers are encouraged to let the kids have an outside playground break, too. Classes will be divided as follows:
- Ages 3-4, Little Kids Area
- Grades K-1, Classroom C
- Grades 2-3, Kids Room
- Grades 4-5, Classroom B
There will be no nursery at this time for infants or toddler ages 0-2. Your babies and toddlers are welcome to stay with you in the service.
- Kids need to be collected by 12:25 PM.
- Parents should line up outside the Education Center. Our security officer will radio to the classrooms for your child(ren) to be dismissed. Please remember to bring your parent tag to identify you and your child.