- A place where people from all walks of life come to find help and healing
- A place that uses a conjoint approach to personal spiritual counseling – one that counsels from a Christian worldview and embraces concepts that are grounded in God’s Word
- A place that respects the confidentiality and privacy of all who come for help
- A place that believes God’s Will is for people to be restored through counseling, prayer, and ongoing support group ministry
- A place that expects miracles in people’s lives and desires transformation for all who come through our doors
Individual, Marital, Premarital, Couple and Family Counseling
After being a Christian for over 30 years and dealing with a persistent personal conflict that was causing damage to key relationships, I came to the Freedom Center of Cornerstone Church hoping to find help. Through the counseling process, I came to the realization that I had never made a commitment to dealing with this problem God’s way. I was immediately free to choose the Truth and through follow-up counseling sessions, I gained what I needed for great success.
After experiencing multiple life failures and after coming to the Freedom Center of Cornerstone Church, for the first time in my life, I feel like I’m becoming who I was meant to be.
Through coming to the Freedom Center of Cornerstone Church for help with anxiety and panic attacks, I’ve come to know who I am in Christ. I’m renewing my mind and, as a result, I’m experiencing victory.
- To schedule an appointment with one of our counselors, please call the Church Office at 423.282.1676. Appointments are available during the afternoon and evening.
- Counseling is free to members of Cornerstone Church. Non-Members are charged on a sliding scale (based on yearly income).