Junior High with Jason & Olivia Harvey at 10:45am Sundays.
Have you ever thought, “What’s it going to take to get God to move on my behalf? How do I get God to do what needs to be done in my life?”
If you have, you are not alone. These are questions that many Christians ask and yet remain frustrated with the answers they receive.
The answers usually go something like this:
- “If you will pray longer or harder…”
- “If you will spend more time fasting…”
- “If you will read a few more chapters of the Bible every day…”
- “If you will spend less time in front of the television and get more serious about your relationship with God…”
- “If you do this or that, then God will answer your prayers and do something for you. He is just waiting for you to get your act together, behave, and perform better!”
However, this line of thinking could not be further from the Truth of God’s Word. Contrary to what many churches teach and believe, God does not respond to us or help us based on our performance. God’s blessings and help in our lives are not based on what we do for Him, but rather on what Jesus has already done for us on the Cross. It is not about behaving better; it is about learning how to believe and receive better.
Ephesians 1:3 says that God has ALREADY blessed us with every spiritual blessing in Christ in the heavenly realm. This means that God has already given us everything we need to live a life of victory, power, passion, and purpose. We are not waiting on Him to do something more for us; He is waiting on us to believe and receive what He has ALREADY done FOR us and IN us. Then, we can allow God to work powerfully THROUGH us to impact the lives of others around us!
Join us in Junior High as we explore these themes from Andrew Wommack’s eye-opening book You’ve Already Got It!: So Quit Trying to Get It. Bring your Bible and a friend Sunday mornings during the 10:45 church service. See you there!